Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction/Building
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1920
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Relevant and appropriate experience in senior Architect roles within reputable design firms
- Experience with Architectural design, material, and specifications
- Team leadership, coordination, mentoring, and motivation
- Exceptional creative skills, design visioning and innovation
- Expert in all conventional aspects of technical design/architectural principles
- Design and build project experience.
- Experience with Photoshop, AutoCAD, Sketch-UP and Microsoft Office
- Familiar/knowledge of International Standard/Myanmar National Building Code
- Familiar/ knowledge of Fire Code related to design compliance issue.
- Passionate design professional
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a design thinker.
- Passionate about design technology, including immersive tech and visualization.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive design presentations to employees, clients, and management team.
- Ability to lead projects and design.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Decisions made with an understanding of procedure and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Authority Submission, approval and design presentation
- M. Arch / B. Arch from an Accredited University/College
- Minimum 4-5 years in the design industry with relevant experience
- Responsible for Authority Submission Drawings and Documents based on Standard Codes, Guideline,
- Rules and Regulations
- Design presentation at Relevant Authority for Design Approval process and Completion Certificate process
- Carry out work plans for each project, managing creative and technical design delivery.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing project activities, workflow, and other day-to-day activities, to ensure goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget and other performance targets.
- Day-to-day responsibility for developing design concepts based on the programming requirements and budget parameters and coordinating project documentation. Strongly understand local building guidelines and able to coordinate with the local authority.
- Coordinates the team’s activities in preparing construction and Architecture drawings and specifications.
- Coordinates with outside consultants, engineering disciplines and Project Managers.
- Reviews and develops specifications.
- Reviews and monitors construction
- Inspect the construction work for design control according to construction drawings.
- Implements established design schedule ensuring milestone reviews.
- Assists such as technical guidance and training to co-workers, including leading project teams and planning and supervising assignments of lower-level employees.
- Assist and support the design team in staffing, mentoring, etc.
- Establish strategy, goals and objectives for design projects.
Working Hours: 8:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M.
Holidays: Saturday (Alternate)Sunday and Public Holidays.
Benefit: Ferry & Lunch will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (914)
Pile Manager (Concrete/Manufacturing) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Manager (Mingalardon Township) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (Mingalardon Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Solar Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time