Job Location: Pazundaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / Alcohol
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 15P638
Salary: 1,500,000 /-Kyats
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for day-to-day Finance and Account Operations.
• Perform a Full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Ensuring all accounting transactions are performed correctly on time.
• Confirm transactions are made accurately and entered in the accounting system.
• Ensure suppliers invoice and reconciled and payment made.
• Reconcile financial transactions every month.
• Validate and reconcile inventory and fixed asset account.
• Liaise with all department heads to collect data for preparing the Budget.
• Manage Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements.
• Prepare yearend Financial Statement.
• Prepare a report for the Finance Management Team.
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s systems and develops procedures to improve the existing system.
• Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reports.
Chief Accountant Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing.
• Minimum 3 years experience in management.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Distribution Field. (Retail, Wholesales).
• Minimum 5 years experience as a CPA in a corporate setting.
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
• Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details.
• Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers.
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
• Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Able to motivate the team and lead by example.
• Able to use V5, V6 Accounting Software.
• Preferable is who live at Downtown.
• Able to work under pressure.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (Half), Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (63)
Junior Accountant (MYOB) – 300,000 – Local Company on July 28, 2021 Full Time